Power Control Cable (SY Cable)
A SY cable is a power control cable with galvanised steel wire braiding, suitable for fixed installation or flexible applications. Used as measuring, checking and control cable in machine tool manufacturing, plant engineering, assembly and product lines.
For unrestricted mobility without forced movement control and without exposure to tensile load. Used as energy or connecting cable in dry and moist rooms to meet safety requirements. Due to the galvanised steel wire braiding, these cables can even be used under adverse operating conditions or when exposed to high mechanical strain.
- Fine strands of bare copper wire
- Stranding acc. To VDE 0295 class 5
- PVC core insulation black with continuous white figure imprint
- Earth conductor green / yellow in the outer layer
- PVC inner sheath
- Overall screen made of tinned steel wire braid
- PVC outer sheath transparent
- Bending radius 20 x ø
|Nominal Cross Sectional Area mm2||Current Rating Amps|